- Each day the course will start at exactly 9:00 a.m. and will end at approximately 7:00 p.m. (except for the last day which ends after the completion reception). There are individual group meetings each morning from 8:00a.m. to 8:45a.m., and in the evening from 7:15p.m. to 8:00p.m. Sessions are approximately 2 to 2½ hours.
- The last day of the course, Wednesday, July 23, the course ends for all participants at the conclusion of the required completion reception, which starts at 7:15 p.m.
- Each day there will be a morning and afternoon break of at least 30 minutes, with a lunch break of at least an hour. Note that there are assignments to be completed at each break and in the evening.
- This is a change: All classes will be held at The Orchard Hotel in downtown Singapore.
- Singapore is hot and humid, with temperatures typically ranging between 28C (82F) and 32C (90F). The course venue will be air conditioned, and a light jersey or jacket may be needed at times.
- Check current weather conditions before leaving for your trip.
- Dress is business casual during class sessions. Jeans in good repair (not frayed or torn) are acceptable dress as well.
Singapore Travel Information
The official government tourism site for Singapore is http://www.yoursingapore.com/. Here you can find up-to-date information on visa requirements, currency, weather, tourist attractions, transport, accommodation and other matters.
Information on Singapore’s international airport (Changi Airport) can be found here: http://www.changiairport.com/
The ‘getting around‘ tab provides information on transport options from the airport. Taxis are all very safe and metered in Singapore, and drivers speak English.
The Orchard Hotel
442 Orchard Rd.
+65 6734 7766